Dr. Trinh Lee
DDS, FAACD, DABOI, FAAID, DICOI, MAGD, FDOCS
Dr. Trinh Lee enjoys helping each of her patients improve their health, appearance, and self-esteem by creating the smile of their dreams while maintaining the health and function of their teeth, gums, and bite. After graduating from the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, advanced education and continuing dental studies allows her to offer her patients a superior dental experience and an unparalleled level of quality care. She is truly committed to excellence in everything she does. Dr. Trinh Lee is part of a one of a kind dental team with her sister Dr. Suzanna Lee.
Dr. Trinh Lee has continued to break the mold and constantly works towards bettering treatment for her patients. Her compassion and care for her patients is her drive to constantly be learning about the latest procedures and technology available today.
- Accredited Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral Implantology
- Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Masters and Fellow with the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of Dental Oral Conscious Sedations
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Board of Oral Implantology/ Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Oral Conscious Sedations
Fellowship is the highest level of achievement recognized by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). The AACD is the largest cosmetic dental organization in the world. To date, Dr. Trinh is one of only 64 dentists total, and the only active dentist in Northern California, to become an Accredited Fellow. Dr. Trinh Lee was featured in the Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry for her AACD designation as Accredited Fellow Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.