ALLURE DENTAL CENTER
Trinh Lee, DDS, FAACD, DABOI, FAAID, DICOI, MAGD, FDOCS
Suzanna Lee, DDS, AAACD, DABOI, FAAID, DICOI, MAGD, FDOCS
American Board of Oral Implantology Implant Specialist
American Board of Oral Implantology Implant Specialist & American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Accredited Fellow
Since dental treatment is probably not your idea of great fun, it makes sense to seek a dentist who delivers impeccable work when the time comes for you to require dental work! If you live in or near Mountain View, CA, the place to go for impeccable dental treatment is Allure Dental Center. Our top-rated dentists can provide you with flawless treatment with our wide range of services!
Where can I find a top-rated dentist in Mountain View, CA?
If you are looking for a top-rated dentist in Mountain View, California, we have just what you are looking for at Allure Dental Center! We have three highly-rated dentists that boast a wide range of specialties and expertise, including cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and more! Their names and affiliations are Dr. Trinh Lee, with the following affiliations, DDS, FAACD, DABOI, FAAID, DICOI, MAGD, FDOCS; Dr. Suzanna Lee, DDS, AAACD, DABOI, FAAID, DICOI, MAGD, FDOCS; and Dr. Catherine Varsanyi, DDS. The above abbreviations and degrees are broken down as follows:
- DDS: Doctor of Dental Surgery (Degree)
- FAACD: denotes Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- AAACD: corresponds to Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- DABOI: Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- FAAID: stands for Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- DICOI: signifies Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- MAGD: Master and Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- FDOCS: Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), an accredited fellow is the highest level of achievement in cosmetic dentistry! The process of becoming an accredited fellow of the AACD is rigorous and challenging, but it is one that produces the finest cosmetic dentists in the world.
What dental services do you provide at Allure Dental Center?
Our dental team at Allure Dental Center prides itself on providing a wide range of services without diminishing each service’s quality! The following is a full list of the excellent services that we provide at Allure Dental Center:
Braces and orthodontics
- Complete smile makeovers
- Dental bonding
- Instant orthodontics
- InvisalignⓇ orthodontics
- In-Office ZOOMⓇ teeth whitening
KöR teeth whitening
- Porcelain or prepless dental veneers
- Bone graft
- Sinus graft
- SMILE technique (Simplified Microsurgical Implant Lifelike Esthetics)
- TeethXpressⓇ dental implants
Emergency dentist appointments
- Broken tooth or dental filling
- Dental abscess or trauma
- Knocked out tooth
- Composite dental fillings
- Gentle tooth removal
- Oral pathology, or cancer screenings
- Protective dental sealants
- Root canal treatment
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome treatment
- Tooth strengthening
- Wisdom teeth removal
Gum disease treatment
- Gingival recontouring
- Gum graft surgery
- Laser treatment
- Non-surgical gum therapy
- Pocket reduction procedures
- Scaling and root planing
- Complete and removable partial dentures
- Dental bridges, crowns, inlays, and onlays
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Implant dentures
- Same-day dental crowns
- White tooth-colored restorations
Sleep apnea treatment
If you have questions or would like more information about any of the above services, feel free to call us or check out our services page on our website!
Do you accept insurance plans at Allure Dental Center?
We do! We are proud to accept all preferred provider organization (PPO) insurance plans, including Aetna, Delta Dental, Cigna, and more. We kindly ask that you confirm your coverage with your provider before your appointment and bring your insurance information to your appointment. For those that do not have insurance or for dental work that is not covered, we also have financing options available through LendingClub and CareCredit!
If you live in the Mountain View, CA area, and are looking for a top-quality dentist, we welcome you to come to Allure Dental Center! You can schedule an appointment through our website or call us at (650) 538-8826. Allure Dental Center is located at 570 N. Shoreline Blvd in Mountain View, California, and is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.